Monday 6 March 2017

It's a process

Writing is always a process.

Have I heard or seen this type of writing?
Can I think of what to write about?
Can I plan it out?
Can I say each sentence?
Can I write it?
Can I make it better?

In Year One this week we are right in the middle of this writing process. We've seen it, heard it, said it and today we planned it.

Tomorrow . . . we write it!

These are photos of one of our planning processes. We took our old plan that we knew really really well. We changed it to fit our new writing and then we ordered our sentences.









Each box is one whole sentence and each picture is an action to help us remember the sentence.

Year Ones can comment below a sentence from your instructions this week. Everyone else, tell us how you plan writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment